Now to look at internet things I enjoyed this week!
This maps on a canvas tutorial:
This absolutely beautiful lace wedding dress:
These pictures of people going through a haunted house are the best things ever. Please just click the link and look at more of them if you want to brighten your day.:
These chocolate pudding shots from the Sweet Tooth blog:
This connected industrial piercing is very cool. The whole Tumblr has a lot of neat piercings, but is probably not safe for work as there are piercings of the nipple variety on there. Word.:
* This list of the 26 best cult TV shows showed me that I must primarily gravitate toward shows with cult followings.
* I think I need to make homemade Irish cream. Yum.
* This pin curls tutorial by The Freckled Italian. Not sure it'd work for me since my hair is so layered, but maybe!
* This blueberries & cream pie recipe looks so tasty.
* The Line & Dot Fall/Winter 2012 lookbook is fantastic.
* This spoof article about Bill Nye made me lololol. I wish it was true. Mostly because I have similar sentiments.
* The CinderFella video. So so funny.