We need a little cheer on the blog today. Sorry about the moping yesterday. I know I don't enjoy reading things like that either. Thanks for the nice comments though. You guys have seriously been so sweet. Things are very up and down, but that's to be expected. Here's some more cheerful things for today:
S Club Party always cheers me up:
How Girls Get Dressed from Jenna Marbles:
* 5 famous songs that prove musicians don't understand science.
* 6 creepy things you never noticed about famous kids' cartoons.
* The names of Game of Thrones characters according to someone's dad.
* All of these onesies are hilarious.
* I spent a while looking at this U.S. dialect map trying to make sure I still speak like a northerner.