1. A Burr Coffee Grinder (like this Cuisinart burr grinder that's on sale)- because I've been enjoying making French presses lately and the more uniform grind would be better for that.
3. An External Flash - because sometimes you have to use flash and the on-board one just is not good enough. (Matt bought me this compact Sunpak flash, but I haven't opened it yet!)
4. Basic Flat Black Boots (like these boots from Urban Outfitters)
5. Scarves (like this pretty yellow Cider House Infinity Scarf)- particularly ones in solid colors or leopard print that aren't too warm because it doesn't get that cold here.
6. The Jo Totes Gracie Bag in Butterscotch. My parents already ordered it for me, so I know I'm getting it and I'm so pumped!